- The scholarship will be awarded to financially needy students as the University sees fit. Priority is given to members of General Baptist students who are majoring in ministerial studies. If there are no qualified ministerial applicants, then the scholarship may go to any other student meeting the qualifications.
- The intent of this scholarship is to aid deserving and financially needy students. To be considered as a candidate for this scholarship, the student must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Have applied for and received acceptance at Oakland City University.
- Have completed by March 1st of the year preceding attendance at all financial aid forms required by the Financial Aid office of Oakland City University.
- Must be a full time student pursuing a four-year Religious Studies, Christian Education, Christian Missions, Christian Music or compatible degree offered through the University.
- The student must maintain a 3.0 average to continued receiving the scholarship.
The recipients of the scholarship are to be selected by the Oakland City University Scholarship Committee.
Providing scholarships to qualified individuals through Oakland City University